Friday, April 06, 2007

Starting out simple. Today I ate leftover pizza for lunch that I made with whole wheat pizza dough I bought at Trader Joe's last week. It's Good Friday the 6th (not to be confused with Bad Friday the 13th which is next week!)

Plans for next week include installation of a Hot Tub at the Nestled Pines chalet I am still not sure whether to put in on the Front deck in front of the screen porch or below the back deck outside the basement. Anyone who has a suggestion on this topic is welcome. More pictures here:
NPC

last night I Picked up the Bible and read Genesis. I can't believe this is taken literally by so many people. I will continue reading it, I'm sure it gets better. (Born Again note: don't read too much into this). I was thinking about Cat Stevens (now known as Yusuf Islam), who converted to Islam while he was at the top of his pop music career. I saw an article once where he said when he read the Quran he thought it was so beautuful that it must be of God. That caused him to convert. That's what got me going on picking up the Bible. Although, I'd like to see what he was talking about with the other book.

Note to would-be bloggers: This takes longer than you think because of spelling, grammar and content errors that are constantly updated.

No comments: