Saturday, April 07, 2007

Hot tub Placement

Drove to Berkeley Springs to check out placement for the Hot Tub coming this Thursday. I stopped at Home Depot to get some pavers I thought of putting under the hot tub. The guy convinced me that is a bad idea. The pavers may break apart under the exteme weight of a hot tub. So, I just bought 15 of them and will probably use them at home in the back. I decided that the best place for the hot tub will be on the front deck. I hope to get it reinforced before then!

Here is a shout out to Sammie, Enoch's brother. Michelle, for success on her fairly new blogger blog, and all the other bloggers on her site.

Peace out.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Nice pic. :D

Gláucia Mir said...

are you putting the hot tub all the way to the left of the deck (when standing on it)? I guess privacy is not much of an issue, since it's so secluded there.
Welcome to the blogosphere. I think a regular journal, if for no other reason that a simple record of events, is a great reason to have a blog.
And I'm glad that you picked up the Bible the other night. I think no matter what your take, it's good reading.